Dessert Celebrations

Friday, November 16, 2012

Finally the time has come after slightly over a year of hard work.. The hard earned annual leave.

Seeing as you suppose to bring cake for your birthday to share at work I bought mine early as I won't be there on my day.


So I got a raspberry cheesecake from Chez Jean Claude in Subiaco - the consistency was more of a mousse. Rather light not too rich, but the berry flavours and pieces of beries was throughout the cake. The cake was enclosed in marble dark chocolate slates. Yummy light cheesecake.

 

I also got a lemon & lime brûlée tart from Lawleys bakery in Shenton Park. The pastry was a little undercooked but the lime and lemon flavour is perfectly balanced with sweetness. I'm always such a fan of good slightly tangy desserts.

Unfortunately I only got the chance to take a photo of the two after it was cut and eaten into.

Then for the family I got a bunch of the famous Chez Jean Claude in Subiaco almond croissant - beautiful, soft, flaky, almonds cream goodness.


Now I'm feeling guilty and fat and will be hitting the gym before massive feasts that is to occur over the weekend.

I.MUST.NOT.GET.FAT.BEFORE.TRAVELS

Chez Jean-Claude Patisserie Subiaco on Urbanspoon

Lawleys Bakery Cafe on Urbanspoon



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram

Sprinkling of Spice All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger